Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Game Addiction . . .

As I get farther along on games I get more and more into them.  Farmville is coming along nicely for me, now MonsterWorld.  MonsterWorld, though, is a problem because so many of the things I need it's going to be a long time to acquire without spending actual money (that I don't have).  But on I go they are fun anyway.

In other news life goes on, I intended to weigh today and didn't, might be an omen . . . I've not been very good lately.  But I think thinks might be coming out alright, I just need to take stock and get moving again.  Hopefully Summer is on her way out and fall is just around the corner.  We'll see, it is somewhat cloudy today would be nice to get a nice rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment