Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday

Up to the E's in Neopets.  I'll get there.  So glad I have my files back, now to get them backed up to disk.  But, should something happen to this computer that is  not repairable,  what good would a backup do me.  But at least if I COULD replace the computer I'd have a backup.  What I need to do, and this would take a ton of paper, binders, and time, is print out all my beginnings, completed, novel beginnings and even my journals and every time I update, make a new printout for that thing.  I can't do that.

Sick of this hot dry weather.  No rain in sight but the forecast is predicting not quite so hot days and cooler nights.  October can't get here fast enough.  Most of my plants are still doing well, but you know, the Christmas cactus we had, even the little pieces I've been trying to keep alive, just don't stand a chance out there for some reason.  I'm wanting to order some hylocereus, some Rangoon creeper, and some night blooming jasmine from Almost Eden, they have just about everything I ever wanted, also some stapelia.  Hopefully in the spring we'll be doing better on funds, maybe I'll even be working.  We'll see.  Something has to turn around, it just has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment