Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, September 27, 2013

O.D, Feelin'

Some time ago HBO (when I used to have HBO) had a series called The Hitchhiker.  One of the episodes was titled O.D. Feelin' and starred Gene Simmons and Sandra Bernhardt.  It's about this bag of heroin or coke that has a mind of it's own.  It's a really freaky frolic with an 80s portrait, and I just found it in it's entirety on YouTube.  Thrilled thrilled thrilled.  Love it when I find gems like that.

In other news my bff stopped by today and gave me a bunch of cuttings.  I have them in soil now I think most of them will make it, we'll see.  It is right here at frost.  Hopefully it'll be a while coming yet.  Although I will be glad when cooler weather gets here.  I'm very uncomfortable.

Life is the same otherwise.  More later just wanted to post those two enhancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment