Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Long Day . . ..

Got to chat some today, it's been a long time since I've been able to communicate with anyone online like that it was really nice.  A guy is supposed to buy a subscription to the chat provider and make a new P1 I hope the others come to it and we get back to "our place" I so miss that.

Otherwise man it rained a lot today.  The garden will have no trouble now.  It's been not that bad, the worst thing about it is Mother doesn't have anything to do so she just sits in her chair and stares out the window.  I get up once in a while and let her play solitaire but I have a lot to do so I'm on the computer all day.  She wants to get a laptop I like that I can do a lot with it.  It will be especially helpful should I get another job.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment