Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Win10 . . .

At nearly 2 a.m. this morning after two days of trying I finally got Windows 10 to upgrade.  I like it ok, it's better than 8.1 for sure.  Kind of a mix of 7 and 8.1.  When I put it on Mom's computer it was pretty much hassle free, but mine was a pain in the arse, I guess because I have so much more on my computer.  I was worried about my media player but it seems to be intact.  I better check it.  Yea it's still there.  All my playlists.  Awesome.

Otherwise we're waiting on word to go pick up a 10,000 btu air conditioner for the living room, the 6500 we have in there just isn't cutting it on these triple digit afternoons.  I got cold last night with mine on but slept well once I went to bed.  Woke up with a slight headache, hate when that happens.  I'm going to prepare for Suddenlink to come in sometime in September.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment