Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Another Interview

I interview at Pizza Hut Wednesday at 4:15 for a delivery driver position.  I hope it works out.  I read bad things about it but hear good things.  I pulled cards on it and got a very positive reading, and used my aventurine pendulum and was told I would get the job and it is a good thing so I'm going with that.  I don't have a lot of choice.  I have to do something I have to regain my autonomy and do something about getting this property secured, barring that finding my own.  Which is what I'm leaning toward.  But we'll see, the main thing I am trying to accomplish is get out of debt and STAY out of debt.  It's enough already!

More sadness, Mother, as usual, let all the dogs out this morning and now Tippy is missing, she didn't come home all day and is still not home.  I drove around and didn't see her dead, so I'm hoping someone took her in, that's fine as long as they are good to her.  Also while the dogs were out being pests someone took a shot at them.  So there's that.  I didn't mind Mother putting most of the dogs out but I wish she'd held Tippy back and tried to keep her in, she was gone a long time yesterday but finally came home, tonight she didn't.  But, typical.  We still have Oreo and she's more mine now so.  We will see how it goes with the job, I know my first day at WhatABurger, though my last, was a disaster on the home front.  Came home to chaos which I expect with this job too but if I'm on the road I can call her a couple of times a day and check in that's something at least.

But going for now, just updating my life, and all it's ups and downs.  More on the morrow, have to go to town hope to see Tippy come home.  But won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment