Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Thor . . . .

Thor is our 3 legged dog.  Some years ago something happened to him, we don't know what, that injured one of his front legs, we couldn't vet him and figured he would pass away from the injury, but being a true fighter, he lived.  The leg healed misshapen and he can't use it but he's just as frisky and feisty as any dog out there.  There's just one thing.

When he gets out, he will NOT come back in, not easily.  It's not like he really wants to stay out all the time either, he will scratch to get in, trouble is, you open the door and off he runs.  In order to get him in you have to open the door and walk away from it, ensuring ALL the other dogs get out while trying to get him back in.  He's out tonight and I'm in charge of trying to persuade him to come back in.  Last night it was fairly easy, I had a chicken wiener and he finally gave up and let me catch him.  I gave him the wiener.  So tonight with nothing to bargain with, I can't get him in, can't go to bed . . . so stuck.


Ever have a dream that you have to go to the bathroom and IWL you have to go to the bathroom and nearly have an accident?  Happened to me this morning.  I woke in time, but it was close.  Ick.


The weather is cooling, at least at night.  Tonight is full moon and she is GORGEOUS.  I was outside trying to catch Thor and heard something I've not heard in about a month (since our last rain).  Wind.  FABULOUS!  Can't WAIT till Samhain and full moon in October!  I wish it was windy all the time!  Going to go now, going to take another stab at getting Thor in.

No comments:

Post a Comment