Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, August 10, 2015

ReEmployed

Today was a day of 'good'.  The interview turned into a job, the car has been taken care of, and all, this far, is right with the world.  I will be working at WhatABurger here in town, so that's good, orientation is Wednesday so there will be that, I have my shirt and cap I need to purchase a pair of pants and they are charging me $30 for the shoes :|.  Anyhoot I have a job and people can stop calling me a freeloader now.  Though it's only part time I sense I will get many hours, very close to 40 a week, and it's more than minimum wage so that was very good.  I will be getting off public assistance, at least as long as the job pans out and I don't know why I would possibly lose it.  My only fear is Mother she is already making waves about her doctor's appointments as if my company is supposed to work around HER schedule rather than us working with THEIRS.  I got news for her, she's about to get all the doctor care she can stand.  But that, in time.  I'm feeling very productive at the moment so I'm doing a lot of catch up, tomorrow will be doing a lot of physical stuff.  I have to do something about getting the tv turned back on.  Anyway going to go nearly time for Ba'lith's broadcast.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment