Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, September 14, 2015

Random Thoughts On A Boring Monday Afternoon . . .

Ok so since I've gotten my tv back on in here and can watch absolutely whatever I want I've been keeping it primarily on SyFy and Chiller.  I swear they have not made a decent horror movie since 1975 (Trilogy of Terror).  All they do these days is see how much fake blood they can splash on the screen.  I don't get it.

I don't get the room these days either.  I'm checking out some other pagan chat sites if I can get reestablished in another room I'm leaving Occultus.  Pomegranate runs those rooms, not the admins that created it.  We can't keep people decent in there because of her.  I'm sick of it so, like Allison, I'm leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment