Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Whew!

Sparky and Snoopy finally came home last night.  I wasn't horribly worried but was a little.  I'd drove around looking for Snoopy and found no trace of him.  He finally came home I guess around midnight.  Sparky was out there and allowed me to pick him up and bring him in.  Sparky ate, Snoopy didn't.  As for today, well after the box died last night I thought we'd be without cable until the 5th but low and behold, it started working again this morning after I reset the box.  Praise Cerridwen!  Thank you Goddess!  Just as if it were nothing Mother had asked, 'do they come out here or do we take this back in?'  I stared at her dumbfounded.  She said 'we HAVE to get it working again'.  She doesn't even WATCH tv, so WHY could it not wait?!  Ah well the 5th they'll be out here and we'll get switched over and the equipment will come in my room so its safer, there will be a box in Mother's space but we'll fix some other place for it to go rather than keep it there where she can ruin it.   Otherwise I'm going to go later on and get us some chicken for dinner, looks like rain.  So more as developments develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment