Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Every Day Something New . . .

But not always good.  Mother had to go to the doctor today to get bloodwork done (I think they are about to admit her to hospital).  I put Snoopy, Tiny Tim and Sparky out because though they run around outside the yard, they come home and eventually come in.  Ok so I have to bribe Sparky but still, he allows me to capture him and bring him back in.  So on the way out to the doctor's, I heard a dog that sounded  a lot like Sparky barking at my car as I drove down the street.  Sure enough, it was him following us.  I tried to get him but he kept running, sometimes in front of oncoming cars.  I wanted to stay and attempt to capture him but Mother started her whining so I had to leave him, I was sure when we returned he'd be dead in the street.  Though he wasn't, he still isn't home.  But there is hope he is with Snoopy and when they come home he will.  I'm not really worried, not YET, but I am apprehensive, that is as far away from home as he's ever gotten.  From now on if he DOES come home, he can't be out if we leave.  I'm getting him a harness I think and he's only going to go out with me.  Shit.

Also, Mother's keyboard stopped working so we're sharing until we can get a new one for her to ruin.  It just keeps coming, you know?

12:11 p.m.:  One sausage later, Sparky is home and inside safe.  Praise Cerridwen!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment