Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, September 7, 2015

The Daily Dog . . .

I guess it's going to be a thing every day that the dogs get out she lets them out without thought every single morning.  Even little Gypsy and we're going to lose her if that keeps up and that WILL keep up.  Prayerfully Cerridwen will continue to smile and allow me at some point to capture Thor.  Rusty scratched last night and when the door was open he came in so not much fuss there.  There is nothing I can do about it.  The man is back to hopefully finish the day I told him we couldn't afford to pay him more than 8 hours so I hope he doesn't go over 4 today I've already paid him for 4.  Mother is of course back out there chewing his ear off, pretty expensive conversation.  Anyway I've not had coffee yet so I'll do that and start the neofeeding, THOSE pets I can keep alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment