Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Good News . . .

Shortly after midnight last night Snoopy came home.  He slept peacefully with me the rest of the night in spite of Oreo being there and in heat.  She's in a cage right now because Tiny Tim and Sparky are fighting over her.  I had them outside but Mother keeps letting them back in so this is the only option.  Mother also let Snoopy back out this morning so he's gone again.  I hope he comes back soon I don't know where he disappears to.  But thank Cerridwen he always seems to come home.  I'm making dinner now and soon will begin the TO DOs that I posted earlier.  Gonna do it!  Really gonna do it!

2:59 p.m.  Snoopy has come home thank goodness I'll try not to let him get out anymore today.  About time for me to tackle that To Do list though.  I think I'll procrastinate and wait till tomorrow.  Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment