Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Irresponsible Dog Owners . . .

Of course after they ate last night Sydney insisted on going outside, even though our low was going to be below freezing (yes I fear my plants have perished), he is now up a tree.  At some point our dogs threw a phenomenal fit waking the entire house.  I got up to quiet them and saw two huge dogs in our yard on the other porch.  I didn't realize until this morning one was actually entangled in debris and stuck on the porch.  The one that was loose must have chased Sydney up the tree.  They must be litter mates as the one loose never left the side of the one entangled.  I went out with scissors and cut the debris from the dog's leash and I guess they've left, but now to get Sydney out of the tree.  I've no idea how to do that, the last tree people we called charged us $150.  Surely he'll come down on his own eventually.  NO firetrucks, NO tree people, too traumatic.  I'll figure a way up there if I have to.  I can't believe the crap that comes up at this place!  At the WORST times too!

Little later, 10:41 a.m.:  Got Mom back from the doctor, just got Sydney out of the tree, he'd gone to a lower branch, I couldn't get the neighbor, so I thought of holding a ladder up to see if he'd climb down it, it worked he got on the ladder but I couldn't hold it so it tumped him onto the ground, but at least he's out of the tree and unhurt.  He's in now getting warm.  Got down to 30 last night, amazing he's still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment