Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Life and Times . . .

All Gypsy's pups died, the chihuahuas.  All 6 of Annie's are still kicking just over a week after birth, they seem ok, but are whiny.  Peanut hooked up with Rusty so I'm praying the first of the month to get her spayed so she doesn't have puppies, have Gypsy spayed the next month and try to get Sparky neutered the month after, that will help.  Mother is absolutely fighting it tooth and nail, I don't get it she's the one that bitches the loudest about these animals but will do nothing to help thin the herd because it costs money.  I'm tired of it.  I used to think "I want a place of my own where I can have as many animals as I want."  Well, live and learn, I only WANT no more than 4 dogs and 3 or 4 cats.  Currently we have 5 cats (most of which we hardly ever see since they've become outside cats), and 9 dogs.  This is actually an amount we can handle, especially considering the advanced ages of Thor, Rusty and Tiny Tim, those are all pretty geriatric dogs, still able to reproduce though.  Mother thinks the SPCA is the perfect birth control, it isn't.  The six we have of Annie's I bet we're stuck with.

No comments:

Post a Comment