Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, January 4, 2016

Still Trying . . .

I'm so BORED these days.  A few days ago, a loan shark called my brother about a debt I owed back in 2010, threatening to have me arrested blahblahblah as they are wont to do, and he called here and told MOTHER about it, she wouldn't listen to me, and lo and behold I had to call the jerk back and set up a payment arrangement to pay off a debt whose statue had run nearly a year ago now, that I cannot be sued for nor am I even responsible for anymore.  The jerk called again this morning now my day is ruined, I can't get motivated to do anything.  I'm about to go to the store to get trash bags and laundry detergent.  Mother has a doctor's appointment tomorrow MORNING so tomorrow is going to be a burn as well I'll be furious by the time I get home with her after fighting to get her up, dressed and out the door at the asscrack of dawn.  SO looking for Wednesday to be the first day of peace . . . we'll see what I can get going by then.  Something has to give here I can't keep going like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment