Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Times, They Are a' Changin' . . . .

With all the recent excitement I now have to have a routine.  So it will go as such:  

Get up drink coffee eat breakfast (optional)
Read FB until breakfast is consumed.
As soon as bottom of coffee cup appears, begin tidying up.
Once tidying up is done, do anything you like for the rest of the day, preferably get outside more and work plants.
I have 9 coloring books and that is all I will have for a while unless we're doing reasonably well and I run across one at WalMart I don't already have and want badly enough.  I have many books to be read so scheduling outdoor reading/coloring time is vital on ALL good days.

In the midst of all this is to see that Mother gets her meals in a timely fashion and keeps herself reasonably clean.  I'm supposed to be getting help with her but I've yet to hear a knock at the door.  Other than YOU KNOW WHO.

I'm going now.  I'm busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment