Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, April 4, 2016

More of Life's Little Fuck Yous . . .

So we lost someone on The Walking Dead, won't know who until the Season 7 premiere in I think October.  I think it's Abe but not sure, I DO know it wasn't Rick or Carl.  I didn't hear a scream when the beating started so I'm assuming it wasn't Glen or Maggie.  That leaves Abe, Eugene, Rosita, Michonne, Daryl (we know it wasn't him), and either that's all or I forgot who else is there.  Anyway it was one of them.  So on we go.

There is someone supposed to start our yardwork in a week or two with yard cleanup, that's great but we can't pay him till next month.  But we'll see, he's working with us.  This is good.  Kinda.  I want someone to build us a 12' x 12' dog pen but no one will.

More later gotta check on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment