Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, April 30, 2016

SO Pissed . . .

I've gotten into the habit of making myself a snack before bed.  It could be chicken nuggets, a mini pizza, pizza rolls . . . tonight it was some meatballs that were in the freezer that I didn't want to be in there any longer for fear they'd spoil, and I was hungry so I put them in the microwave and brought them back to my room to eat them as I always do.  But I had to help Mother go to bed and so I put the meatballs up high on the desk because I know my chihuahua Peanut can get up on the desk and I thought they were where she couldn't reach them . . .but. . . they weren't.  She got em and ate what of them I'd not been able to eat, about 8 I think.  GODS I was furious.  But my fault I should have either put them elsewhere or wolfed them down.  This place is so chaotic!  So!

No comments:

Post a Comment