Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Playing . . .

Playing with my new SD Portable Card Reader I got yesterday for $5.  Normally it's $8 but this one was marked down because the package had been opened.  I took a chance and it works, just popped this one of Shadow:

I have to work on her coat, her mother practically scalped her she has bare patches so I need to get her flea treatment, a good shampoo for her coat and she needs to be wormed.  She'll be 5 months old next month and is still teeny tiny, I don't see her getting much bigger, if at all.

Anyway the card reader on my computer died so I had to get another one, I'd been using my webcam but that's annoying so I'm glad I can go back to using my Vivitar camera and card.

No comments:

Post a Comment