Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Days Go On . . .

Didn't do much today I had to go to town for a few things, will have to go back tomorrow for a few MORE things, I forgot soda for one.  But I got eggs for me to start making my breakfast sandwiches again, I missed those.  All I got for meals were the stuff for jambalaya and a skillet dinner.  Will go back and get a couple of hamburger helpers to last till I get 'paid'.  Then will do the major grocery shopping.  I have to clean house tomorrow.  Top to bottom.  Got some scented bleach to see if I can make it a little more pleasant.

The season finale of The Walking Dead is tonight, a 90 minute episode.  I'm afraid, I'm VERY afraid.  This season is KILLING me.  Well, I better get on with it, only an hour more to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment