Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, April 18, 2016

When It Rains It Floods . . .

Here at least.  Our yard and road looks like a lake.  Snoopy and Annie came home from their romp soaking wet and muddy paw to snout.  Ayyiyi.  Got a little done today hope to get a little more done tomorrow, still having family trouble, will until the family is all dead.  But faring as best I can.  Picked my next coloring WIP, some mushrooms, can't wait to get them going I have great ideas on how to color em.  I need to get out to some flea markets around here and see about pairing up with someone to do readings.  But I have a lot of work to do to get more comfortable doing that for non-friends, though most I've done have been well received and very accurate.  We'll see, that is really what I want to do from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment