Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, January 22, 2017

It's Windy . . .

40 mph+ gusts.  Ugghhh.  Moved my plants last night so they wouldn't get beat to death or blown over.  Now I have to ready the kitchen for the new stove.  I have to move the old one out and clean out that space.  Yuk.  But I'll be so glad to have that new stove GODS we need it badly.

I still need to go to the vacant lot and dig some of those chinaberry saplings up and plant them over here.  I WANT chinaberry trees.  Too wet right now though.

I need windchimes in the trees on this side of the house.  I love the music they make.

I'll be so glad when Shadow goes out of heat I won't know what to do but man that's 21 days.  I'll go bonkers by then.  We so need to invest in one of those crate type cages, she's too big for the carrier we have.  Peanut is already knocked up nothing I can do for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment