Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Thank Ceridwen For Spares!

My pc died or is dying or something, it won't boot up.  Thank Ceridwen I have the laptop.  I will have to simply replace the PC I can do that easily with a refurb from WalMart.  But we'll see it might right itself.  It's weird because it boots up, has a picture on it, but will not pull up the sign in screen.  I was using it fine and it just shut down, when I got it back up it allowed me to sign in but said it couldn't log me in at this time and prompted me to reboot and when I did that's when it denied me the signin page.  Fuckin computers I  regret ever getting one of the damned things.  I'm totally not using it for what I originally bought one for, that is WRITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment