Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, January 6, 2017

Year Starting Badly:

UPDATE: Suspect had gun in luggage at baggage claim, AP reports -

Yea, another shooting. 13 shot 5 killed. We'll be dealing with this several months a year from now on I guess. Everyone having a bad day that can get their hands on an automatic weapon can just be a douche and kill people that had nothing to do with their misery.

Reheating jambalaya for lunch getting hungry. Cereal is my breakfast these days, Capt'n Crunch, bought 2 huge boxes of it (had a craving).

Nothing new to report other than it's sleeting and very cold, I'm about to have to bring in my plants draw up water and turn ours off and drain the pipes so they don't freeze. Going to be very cold tonight, like 24. I used to love winter. Can't stand it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment