Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, January 23, 2017

New Stove . . .

So we got a new stove today.  The maiden meal was seared chicken breasts with broccoli/cauliflower/carrots in cheese sauce and if I do say so m'self, it was delish.  I only hope Mother doesn't go back to her usual fire setting self, I'm watching her more closely these days.  Come payday we'll have to get her another television hers went out I don't know why other than it's old, one of those concave ones, she'll have to learn to deal with a flatscreen now what fun that's going to be, I'd put mine in there for a while and she just freaked completely out even though it's no different than using her concave one.

But that's for the first of the month now we just have to get through this month and at least I can cook.  Now to get food to actually cook.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment