Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, October 2, 2015

An Unexpected Surprise! Good? Well . . . Maybe . . .

Ok so sadly we reported the loss last month of Tippy, the little black puppy.  A few days after she went missing, Annie, our little brindle puppy, vanished without a trace.  

Today after a FULL day of travel and spending money we don't have, I was home resting and Mother excitedly called me into the living room and into the kitchen where she was trying to take the blockage away from the door (I'll explain in another post).  When she did and opened the door, in flew Annie!  I was so glad to see her!  She's so exuberant, so joyful, so playful, that it's a little annoying.  She is settling in some but oh the chaos here.  Oreo is in heat and has been for a while now and we think Annie may be as well.  The males are just humpalumps, they won't stop and we don't want MORE pups so we're fighting tooth and nail to keep them apart.  Well I am anyway Mother gives out.  The only real choice we have is to put the males out in the yard, pray they stay close and take whatever happens.  I wish we could get a kennel built it would be so easy and really the only thing we can do.  I have the perfect idea.  The old porch, board it up and cut like portholes in the wood so the dogs have a view but make it impenetrable so they can't get out the holes, and if they are being annoying here put them over there and trade back and forth until they are used to it and like it.  We can put blankets down for them to sleep on, and put their food bowls in there and it would be a nice pen for them.  But we have to DO it and stop TALKING about it.  But we'll see.  I have to go I have a pizza in the oven I don't want it to overcook.

No comments:

Post a Comment