Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, May 13, 2016

A Good Day LUCKY Friday 13th!

So, I went to the mailbox to get Mother's gowns that had been delivered FINALLY today, and there was this hot pink flyer in there.  I was about to toss it when I decided to open it.  Turns out the rental place we use is having a customer appreciation sale today and tomorrow and not only were we able to procure a washing machine but a laptop as well!  I'm hoping to hear soon if the laptop can be picked up today the washer will get here Monday before 3.  In the meantime my athame and stones also got here and I'm plotting a permanent outdoor altar.  Full moon is next Friday so hoping to have it up by then.  AND I won on lotto the third time in a row, $5 so won our money back, parlaying it back into 5 more tickets, even though we didn't win the 1.2 mil, $200,000 would go a long way for us!  So on to finish out this LUCKY Friday the 13th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment