Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Woke Up Annoyed, But Energized . . .

As I was sleeping I was dreaming about that APS bitch coming back so I'll be housecleaning to beat the band today, suits me because I'm restarting logging my calorie intake and trying to get at least an hour of exercise every day.  So we'll see how it goes.  My goal this month is 5 pounds and DAMMIT I should have weighed before I ate but hell, I didn't.  I was finally shaken from a light sleep by my bff sending me a picture on my phone, I'll have to waddle over to facebook to see everything she's put there.  My plants are doing lovely all of them now to get my planting done, time's a wasting!

Just went to check the mail, the nightgowns I ordered have arrived, now to get my amazon order.  Part of it will be here Tuesday, but that's a gift but I can't SEND it till the rest of the order gets here.  I'm gifting part of the citrine I ordered to Ba'lith, and some of the sodalite depending on how much I get.  Off to start my day will sleep beautifully tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment