Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lights Out!

Lights just came back on from being out for a few minutes, maybe a little over half and hour.  Amazing how like a week it seemed.  I instantly picked up a half finished short story collection but was too sleepy and it was too dark to read it.  Tried to nap but Mother was restless.  When Snoopy and Annie came in they stank, and stink, to high heaven, of fish . . . I could kill these people around here.  Surely there is a more secure place to put your fishtrash so dogs can't get into them.  Yea I know we should keep our dogs penned up but you know the answer to that one.  So I lit a simmerpot and am hoping for the best.

Our washing machine was pronounced dead today and so literally for the month we cannot do laundry until we can get another one at the rental place.  To the folks around the Livingston Texas area WalMart . . . so sorry, when we get a new washer we can do laundry.  Until then, deal with it, we're poor.

So that's all the news fit to print, so I'll go on and do bigger and better things, like, a broadcast for my chatters.  C'ya on the flipflop!

No comments:

Post a Comment