Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, May 15, 2016

My Eyes . . .

Having the worst trouble with my eyes.  Very blurry vision today, having to wear readers just to see on the computer, the script ones don't work, and for the PC readers don't work.  Need drops.  Hope tomorrow finds them feeling better, hell even later today if you don't mind!  They are gummy when I wake in the morning and usually clear in a little while, but not now.  Not at all.

Annie had come home but she's gone again as is Snoopy mother let her out as she is apt to do so I'm hoping they come on back home, I don't know where they disappear to but one of our neighbors is an asshole and will shoot them, or make trouble for us so they need to come home.

Getting going on some of the projects I made for myself yesterday but not as wholeheartedly as I'd hoped, the eye thing is the biggest bother, just kind of worried.  But I'm doing lunch now and after that I have to make a dollar store run for coffee and bread and will settle in after that for a while.  It's been raining so I DO hope they deliver our washing machine tomorrow we HAVE to have it, that reminds me I need to get detergent at the dollar store.  I'll see what they have cheap.  More later gotta check on the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment