Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Life's Little Annoyances . . .

I hope I have this set right, on the laptop and it's not as forgiving as the PC.  So I was trying to set up my broadcast on the laptop, ain't gonna work on it.  Don't know why.  I left it to come up for broadcast and took a shower and it still wasn't up when I got back so I guess I'll set it up on the PC again.  Sucks, that would have worked out so much better.  But I can still do the uploads to YouTube that I want to do so sooner or later I'll get started on it.  But there it is and here I am dripping and kinda bored.  When the hair dries a tad I'll so something not sure what.  I'd like to color a little but the eyes are still bugging me and its annoying having to wear glasses all the time.  More later, gonna piddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment