Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Trouble . . .

So I'm losing another tooth, the dogs are driving me mad, we've lost another cat (Tygger), more of Mother's greycells have hit the buglight, and with this rain I don't think we're too soon going to get the yardwork done.

Some good news is I've consumed most all of the crap I bought that's not good for me so it will be replaced by food that IS good for me, or at least not quite so harmful.  I THINK we have enough to live on until the 3rd I tried desperately to see that we did.  I think the dogs and cats will be ok not really sure yet.  7 days to go as of tomorrow.  My cravings at the moment are stir fry and peanut butter.  Both healthy so, in it goes.  Unfortunately I want pizza and I'm relatively sure we're going to get it because, well, I want it and I'll have it.  But it's ok, it's just the one time.  I hope we can go without eating at Florida's I can't do that again.  If so I'm getting the bbq sampler plate and that sucker is expensive.

The rain is pouring down it's been rather nervewracking.  A lot of thunder and lightning.  I kept smelling something that smelled like shorting wires, which ALWAYS freaks me out but so far no smoke and it's not noticeable anymore so I hope it's all done.  So on that off I go to relax now that feeding is over with and she's about to tuck in.  Here's hoping for a productive, active day tomorrow.  Gonna try!

No comments:

Post a Comment