Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, November 4, 2016

Can I STOP Now???????

My GODS am I tired of running around.  Today was just WalMart and the chicken place but WHOA am I tired.  And the chicken place shorted us rolls again SO, that's the swan song for Chicken Express, since Churches collapsed, nothing left but Popeyes but I'd rather them than CE, at least they have yet to short our order.  But I got the stuff home, Mother made herself  a plate using the new dinnerware we got, I made myself a plate once I got the groceries put up, and when I finished I used the new storage containers to put the leftover mashed potatoes/gravy and coleslaw in.  I'm so proud of our new kitchen utensils, we now have EVERYTHING we need.  But there is trouble on the horizon.  Mother said a car drove up while I was gone, drove into the driveway and a man started to get out but didn't.  This is the second time a vehicle has driven up here while I'm gone.  I  think I need to start my webcam recording when I leave with the camera facing the gate so I can see what's going on when I get home.  It's really frightening.

I'm going to have to meet the post person at the mail box on Monday when my package gets here because there are NO locking mailboxes within 100 miles of this place.  I'll wait till next month and just order one, we're too short this month.  I hate having it to do to begin with.  But I have it to do.

I have to get my butt moving on cleaning as well, will wake tomorrow and get going, I worked on the kitchen but with the shopping from yesterday and today there is a lot to put on the burn pile.  It will be more pleasant tomorrow and I won't be as tired.  I got a pretty coloring book at the store, called Magical Gardens.  VERY pretty, can't wait to color it.  But that's  a story for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment