Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, November 21, 2016

My Thoughts On A Beautiful Day . . .

Sunny, breezy, but not too hot and not too cool.  Doing laundry, on a day like this it's not such a chore.  We hang out, no dryer.  Thankful for the breeze.

So it's secular holiday time again which puts me in turmoil I wish I didn't have to deal with.  This time it's going to be pretty nightmarish.  I used to be secluded from all this now I'm thrown in the middle of it all.  All I can do is tuck and roll and get over it best I can.  I'm thinking next year will either be a very good year or the year everything crashes around me.  Not a lot I can do to defend myself, all I can do is recover.

I've been in a foul mood lately, it's no wonder with things being in such a mess.  So I'm working on it a little at a time and hoping for the best, it's all I can do.

1 comment: