Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, November 6, 2016

It's Raining . . .

And Jack is outside and I can't find him so I PRAY he comes home tomorrow.  I figure we won't have him much longer, he's going to feel so unloved here.  But hopefully he's just under the trailer and will come out when the rain stops, it's not supposed to last long.  Never know though these rains can sometimes set in for days.  It will be cooling off a little though, that's nice.  I have to go tomorrow and check my mailbox, if Eddy can't do it I'll have to hire someone, Dan or someone like that.  We'll see.  We badly need it.  Just glad we could get it done.

Watching racing until TWD comes on I'm avoiding Twitter until I see it.  I forgot about it actually intended to forego the race to watch it.  But . . . it's no longer autotuned.  Have to fix that.  Salem is back on too but I've about had it with that show.  Satan in a child?  Pffftttt pulllllleeeeeeeeease.  I noticed in the last episode Mary is back alive so is Tituba.  Love those back from the dead scenarios.  Anyway going to go for a while, trying to finish coloring the gelpen project I'm on then I'll do a couple from SoulBird's Journey.  But the project is a fail.  It's off.

No comments:

Post a Comment