Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Visualization . . .

So I'm visualizing better days.  Through hard work and perseverance I hope to start at least getting out more and enjoying life as much as I can.  It's not that easy.

I'm not that political a person, I figure one leader is as bad as another but I'm particularly heartbroken with the choice so many uninformed Americans made for this election.  The  last two were equally bad, so really my patriotism is dwindling.  So I'm just living, as best and as happy as I can in the situations we are put in.  I think it not only bizarre, but ruthless, that if I had a job right now I'd be forced into insurance I can neither afford nor want, or face fine and imprisonment.  This is no longer America, because it is becoming less and less of a democracy.  Was it ever?  I know it's been better.  It's just sad, now.

The kittens have taken up in here with me on a part time basis so my desktop projects are often interrupted by kittens.  I have to go find Jack and get him in for a while I'm afraid we're going to lose him, he's been getting out and staying out all night, I don't like that, he doesn't stay home.

So on that I suppose I'll mosey on, I've work to do, lists to make.  At least today there is a little breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment