Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, November 14, 2016

SuperMoon . .

Tonight was the first night in a while I got to watch twilight go into dark.  I watched the moonrise for a while, it was really beautiful.  She is quite large and so bright!

Almost posted on personal fam business!  Oops!  Anyway I have to wash covering tomorrow, my comforter, her blankets and things.  With the weather and the shorter days it's a pain to get things to dry well enough.  As is she's going to be wearing damp jeans to the doctor's tomorrow because they didn't quite dry.  Would help of some darn wind would blow our way.  We do have a cool snap coming but still not a lot of wind I wonder what's up?  Global warming and stuff?

Anyway I'll probably have mournful stuff to post tomorrow so more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment