Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cleanup Day . . .

Gotta do some cleanup today, mostly the living room where Mother is.  I don't know why she just throws things on the floor, I've put all kinds of trash containers around her and it' just easier to throw stuff on the floor I guess.  So I have to clean it up.

Breezy day today albeit hot.  83 or better will be the high, still summertime in mid-November.  Pain in the ass.  Had laundry to do but didn't get around to it, it's supposed to rain tomorrow so can't get to it till Saturday.  I have broadcast tonight, I guess I'll talk about crystals conducive to heightening psychic awareness and intuition.  I avoided broadcasts all last week.  I might see if they'll go off starting them at 6.  Better go and announce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment