Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, August 20, 2018

Preparing for Job Hunt . . .

I have to go tomorrow and look for another job.  Starting at McD's and onward to other places.  I have to go pay on my camera but I'll wait until the day it's due to pay it so I don't have to worry about it the first of the month, but I need to get it out somehow.  I want it out by October.

It's been hot and stuffy all day.  Lolly seems to be doing better she's still really whiney but she's fat and she's strong.  She is eating.  Her mother keeps putting her head in her mouth that pisses me off.  She's sleeping right now.

Gotta work tonight I hope I get my full 4 hours but I have a suspicion my manager has got it in for me now and wants me out.  I don't know why I do what I'm supposed to do I show up on time and every shift can't imagine what the problem is other than people fucking suck which I've known for quite some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment