Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Struggling . . .

I still have 2 large bills due now and only enough money to pay 1 if I am going to be able to buy pet food.  I hope to hear from the auto insurance company on Monday and convince her to allow me to wait until the 14th to pay the auto insurance.  When I paid bills the 31st I did it wrong, I should have held my smaller bills to the second paycheck and paid the big ones first.  But I have faith it will all work out.  I have to buy pet food so I am just going to do it and the lady is just going to have to work with me.  Eventually a lot of this stuff I'm paying on will be paid off and I'll be more on easy street, it's just going to take a while to get there.

As usual it's hot today, we got a good rainstorm yesterday but not so lucky today.  They say starting tomorrow for 4 days we could get rain but we'll see how that actually goes.  I know my garden is happy and that makes me happy.  Everything doing well out there.  I'm glad.

The kittens I rescued are doing very well.  Onyx, the little black one I just picked up this morning to see about and he is just a little butterball.  I am so thrilled to have another black cat since Mydnyght disappeared a couple of years ago.  When he (or she I'm really not sure) is old enough I WILL do the neuter/spay to increase the probability he will stay home.  The others are adorable as well, another 2 calicos and a little black and white one which I will name Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment