Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, August 10, 2018

Thinking About It Again . . .

It's never far from my mind.  Reading Tarot for extra money, or for a living if it was successful.  All I lack is a place to do it.  I would insist on cash only, and would read maybe 4 - 5 people per day.  $20 - $25 each.  $10 for oracle readings or rune readings.  Would be nice.

But now I'm still grappling with the second job thing I cannot get myself to go there.  I guess I'll try again tomorrow morning since I was so lax on going today in spite of being awake at 9.  My instinct is to wait and see if I get more days next week.  The check I have coming should cover the bills I have left for this month and I can worry about next month's when it gets here.  We'll see, I'll meditate on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment