Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, August 20, 2018

Sick of Summer . . .

I am so sick of summer I cannot tolerate the heat.  But tolerate it I do, what else am I going to do?  Right now I'm washing clothes.  Had a full washer.  Tomorrow will try to get up early and hit the jobhunt trail, McD's first.  I'll probably go place to place to see if anyone will talk to me about work.  Domino's, Popeyes, Subway.  Anyone.  It's going to be hot, I have that cross to bear.

In October my friend and I are planning a trip to Houston's Pagan Pride day.  That will be fun I think but it will still be hot.  Doesn't really cool off here till November.  But I'm yearning to get out.  I'm going to get my camera out of hock this next payday I'll figure a way to do that.  I want it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment