Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Another Day . . .

Been coloring.  Continuing the work on the gel pen project, it's looking ok.  I just took back that purple large bin I'd given Mother for her medicines, she's not using it and put all my gel pens, markers, chalk and extra pencils in it.  Kind of a mistake, I should have kept the pens in their original containers but it's done now, no going back.  I'll just have to find the ones I've been using I should be able to tell, they do lose ink really fast.  I'll still get the smaller one I found at WalMart payday and perhaps separate my markers and pens at least.  That'll help.  I need to just throw out that chalk I guess I can't use it.

I've had two nights in a row of restless dreams and this morning had a nightmare.  Very disturbing.  I hope after tomorrow they all subside, I know it's the anguish of having to face my narcissistic brother.  I wish I could just drop Mother off and leave, but hell no.  I don't know how my life turned out like this.  Actually I do, I should have hit LA when I had the chance.  My bad.  I just wish it would get better.  I'm looking into going back into temping but I really can't because of the car.  Will keep looking for something here.  Never know, miracles do happen.

The day is gorgeous, warm and a small breeze.  The dogs are hell and gone have been since early this morning.  I guess they'll be back around dinner time as usual.  I just hope they don't bite anyone.  Annie is supposed to be kept confined.

I need to shower but no clean towels.  There is one on the line but it's just been put out so still wet.  Don't know what's happened to all our towels, will have to get a few more.  The clean one will dry soon enough, I'll shower then.  In the meantime, back to the colors, I think.  I need the peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment