Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, February 6, 2016

FINALLY !!!

I finally beat level 24 of Panda Pop!  WHEW that was pissing me off.  Life is going on slowly but surely, both Mother and I are sick with food poisoning obtained from food from Jack in the Box.  Last time we eat there despite the coupons.  I hope other than light cleaning I don't have much to do tomorrow I just want to laze around and get back to coloring and reading.  I now have 11 coloring books, 96 gel pens, a new 36 pencil set, second set of craz-arts, and a 30 count marker set.  So on to more vibrant colorings.  I'd like, once we get things settled, to invest in a set of PrismaColors but gods they are expensive.  So I wait.  I'm so sleepy.  Bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment