Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Puppy Puddle . . .

Whenever I sit down at the computer, my feet or at least one foot becomes the pillow to at least a couple of puppies.  They insist on sleeping on my feet.  I guess they need that closeness.  The icky thing is they constantly LICK my feet and toes.  So gross.  So I try to sit still so they will fall asleep, and very carefully unwedge my covered foot when I have to get up so I don't wake them.  I notice they aren't sleeping as much, and exploring more.  Sassy is the cutest one, she loves to run and wag her tail, she's a very happy puppy.  We're keeping her, but I don't know what we're going to do with the other 4, we can't keep them we have too many as is.  But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment