Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, February 21, 2016

It's Raining . . .

Do nothing day today.  The Daytona 500 ran, Denny Hamlin won by a nose, Kasey raced without incident, Jr. wrecked out, and there never was a 'big one'.  So I think that says a lot about the good driving skills these days.

There is an imminent meeting of my new sister-in-law coming next week, I can't even imagine why she'd even want to know us, she probably doesn't but I think my brother just wants to give us another public beating.  But it's something I have to endure.  At least I don't drink anymore.

I found the perfect bin I want to pick up for my coloring supplies.  I don't plan on expanding them much further, I have a 50 ct and a 72 ct pencil sets I am looking at but only because the prices are good and I will ultimately need them.  I'm working on another little tree at the moment and not doing well.  I'm kind of in a funk.

It's really foggy outside, I'm trying to get Tiny Tim home and in but he's being an ass and now Mother is whining that he's gone, we'll never see him again wahh wahhh wahhhhh . . . I get so tired.  I'm hoping I have enough food now to last them until payday, I think I do.  We'll see, I'm hoping WE have enough food till payday.  It's going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment