Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, February 15, 2016

On It Goes . . .

Started getting the house back in order a little while ago, the kitchen is mopped have to mop the living room then sweep the hallway, Mother's room and the bathroom.  Once those areas are mopped I have to attack my room.  I got the 5 remaining scutterbutts in here (the weak one died, I buried her this morning), so that's going to be loads of fun cleaning around them.  But I'll do it, I must for it must be done!  I've been having a good time on Twitter, I've been using dongers and some of them are magick themed and they keep getting retweeted.  I love it!  I hope to work more on my picture tonight.  Anxious to get it done and get back to work with pencils.  Markers are too hard.  Anyway this isn't getting it done, so, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment