Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, February 12, 2016

On Puppies, Housecleaning and the Daily Grind . . .

I am being bitten by a 4 week old puppy.  They just got their teeth and I guess are trying them out.  I am Mommy until theirs comes home, they told us it would be Tuesday because of President's day.  So here we are.  Fortunately they are eating well.  I fed them at bedtime and didn't hear a peep out of them all night I was so happy.  No way were they sleeping with me again.  I have to get my ass moving on cleaning in a bit I'll start with rewashing my comforter, it's a mess now.  I have to close my bedroom door because the little scutterpoops want to follow me around.

Mother is ill she has been since we both got food poisoning from eating fast food.  I'd tweeted the issue (because I do) and someone from the company direct messaged me, and then I got a call from a corporate someone, they are sending a letter of apology and some combo vouchers for free meals, so well, I guess we'll give them another chance.  Anyway she's ill and I'm dealing with THAT so maybe I'm off the hook for cooking today, perhaps we'll just have soup, I like soup days.

Otherwise I do believe we are into Spring.  Bring on the equinox!  Sunny, warm, about to start seeds!  Wonderful!  Mother is still cold but will be until it's like 110 outside.  And it will be, soon enough.  My air conditioner is making funny noises I hope it lasts through the summer.  It does still cool, I used it a little yesterday and probably will again today, the high will be in the upper 70s.

Funny thing, when I was in WalMart the other day, I noticed in the book aisle they had some more of some small coloring books they had run out of before, I picked 4 of them out and started off with them.  Got to the Craft aisle and they were just putting up a HUGE display of Color Art coloring books, of which I already have 5, but there were so many more there!  So I got the woman to hand me four of THOSE and I'd put the others back, well I got back to the book aisle and realized I couldn't get any at all because I have to get enough dry dog food to last us the month, so rather than putting them all back, I hid them.  I hope they remain hidden until the 3rd.  PLEASE let them!!!!!!

So with that on I go and forward, I need to make my breakfast sandwich and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment