Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 8, 2013

60 Days

Just think.  60 days from today MAYBE it'll be cool enough to step outside and not get hit in the face with heat and melting with every step.  Ahhh the thought.  I'm not worried about overwintering the plants I'm getting really good at that, so bring on winter!  I'm so ready.  I'm waterlogged I'm drinking so much cold water but thank goodness I have cold water to drink.

In other news, well it's pretty quiet, tomorrow is my "payday" so we'll go grocery shopping and get some grub, I don't know what the dogs are going to do for the rest of the month but something I'm sure.  Birds and squirrels are going to be on their own till the first of the month.  I wish on the third I could just take Mother's card and do what needs to be done to keep this house running smoothly for a month.  The way she does things we run out of everything, including money, by the end of the month and she spends weeks whining about it.  But ah well.  I'll be working soon, so things will improve, at least on that front, when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment